Wednesday, October 26, 2005

UN Seeks Khmer Rouge Tribunal Spokesperson

Lee Berthiaume
Briefing
The Cambodia Daily
Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The UN is looking for a spokesperson for the long awaited Khmer Rouge Tribunal, according to the UN’s Web site. Applicants have until Nov 15 to apply for the one-year contract, with a salary dependent on the person’s background, experience and family situation, the posting reads. The UN has already hired a deputy administrative coordinator and is compiling a list of international judges and prosecutors to preside over the tribunal. That list will be sent to the Supreme Council of Magistracy, which will make the final selections. Helen Jarvis, adviser to the government’s tribunal taskforce, said the UN is filling its positions and the government is doing the same, though no announcements form the government have been made yet. “The UN is moving on right now,” Youk Chhang, executive director of the Documentation Center of Cambodia, said Monday. “The other side has been very quiet.”

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerome Jackson said...

Social Networks on the Semantic Web
Total Number of Members: 8,220,800 Jennifer Golbeck is a researcher in the Computer Science ... Weblog authors are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their weblogs, including opinions they express, and O'Reilly Media, Inc.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction colorado on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction colorado!

1:51 PM  
Blogger reni said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog. My blog is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com its new and its getting better all the time. Have a look if you want.

My other site is a legitimate home business site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I could kill two birds with one stone.

Keep up the great work, I'll be back soon.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

I was just searching blogs,and I found your site, Friend! I like it!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success.
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
ultimate stock picks
It pretty much covers ultimate stock picks related issues.
All the best!

5:54 PM  
Blogger James Baker said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about loans center so I know I'm talking
about when I say yours is top-notch! Keep up the
great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please visit my site loans center
Best success!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home